The Civil Department consists of several different filing types. They consist of Circuit Civil

Filings, Family Law filings, Child Support, Juvenile Dependency and Juvenile Delinquency,

Small Claims, Tenant Evictions, County Civil and Probate.

Circuit civil filings include Professional Malpractice, Products Liability, Auto Negligence,

Condominium, Contracts and Indebtedness, Eminent Domain, Negligence, Mortgage

Foreclosures, Other Real Property and Other.

Family law filings consists of Simplified Dissolutions of Marriage, Dissolutions of Marriage,

Domestic Violence, Repeat Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, Child Support, Other

Family Court, Adoptions, Name Change and Paternity/Disestablishment of Paternity.

Juvenile Dependency filings consists of Petitions for Dependency, Shelter hearings and

Termination of Parental Rights. These files are confidential. You must be a party to the case and

show identification in person when wanting information.

Juvenile Delinquency consists of arrest of juveniles. These files are also confidential. You must

be a party to the case and show identification in person when wanting information.

Injunctions for Protection include Domestic Violence, Repeat Violence, Dating Violence and

Sexual Violence. There are certain statutory requirements that must be met when filing these


Child Support cases from Department of Revenue are also a part of the Circuit Civil filings.

Small Claims consists of filings that do not exceed $4,999.99.

Tenant Evictions pertain to individuals and do not include corporations.

County Civil consists of filings that are between $5,000.00 and no more than $15,000.00.

Probate includes Disposition of Personal Property Without Administration, Summary

Administration, Formal Administration, Guardianship, Foreign Wills, Caveats, Notice of Trusts,

and Incompetency.

For more information on a certain type of filing you may call the following telephone numbers:

Mortgage Foreclosures: 863-612-4765

All Other Circuit Civil Filings: 863-612-4780 or 863-675-5204

Injunctions for Protection and Child Support: 863-675-5279

Small Claims, Tenant Evictions and County Civil: 863-675-5208

Juvenile Dependency and Juvenile Delinquency: 863-675-5207

Probate: 863-675-5204

We are here to serve the public and strive to do our best! !