Clerks Process Appeals for the Value Adjustment Board

Did you know? The Hendry County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller processes appeals for the Hendry County Value Adjustment Board (VAB).

The VAB hears these appeals for property value assessments, denied exemptions or classifications, ad valorem tax deferrals, portability decisions and change of ownership or control.

These processes begin with our office, please contact us to learn more about filing a Value Adjustment Board Appeal.

Website by MuniCreative