Mental Health

If you know a friend or family member suffering from mental health issues, it’s important to know what resources are available to protect you and your loved ones. Contact your Clerk of Court to learn about the Baker Act, the Marchman Act and Risk Protection Orders and find out how they provide help.


Website by MuniCreative